April 9 - 12, 2016
Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
1850 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Match your learning needs and desires with various educational classes offering inside expertise
- Roll up your sleeves at hands-on demonstrations and workshops
- Gain perspective on the industry and emerging trends through keynote speeches
- Take profit from networking in a comfortable environment while in return sharing information with others
- Meet potential clients, partners and friends
- Re-energize your love and commitment for the profession
- Make a Difference! Mentor a student
- Cheer on your favorite team at the IFSEA Culinary Challenge
- On-site Certification Exam at a discounted price
- Dance, socialize and have fun
IFSEA reaches beyond the culinary and restaurant professions. We focus on the professional seeking a management role by offering benefits that broaden the skills and relationships needed for becoming an executive. The intimate nature of our association allows you the opportunity to get involved and gain real-world experience by participating and working on committees, events and programs.
Established in 1901, IFSEA is the industry’s oldest association. Its mission is to enhance the careers of its members through food service certification, education seminars, networking, student mentorships and community service. IFSEA has been a proud partner of the U.S. Military for more than 50 years.